Since it first emerged in the fall of 2016, the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 has proven itself to be a versatile canvas for Kanye West’s signature line.
It has released in dozens of colorways ranging from mild, earthy tones to more wild and eye-catching designs, the newest edition fits into the first category.
The Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Mono Ice’ returns with a fresh new look that features a translucent monofilament mesh upper with the lateral mono stripe intact, offering maximum lightweight breathability.
The internal reinforcement surrounds the entire upper as a structural component while adding a unique design element. Matching mono mesh laces and heel tab complete the visually appealing upper.
A semi-translucent TPU cage wraps the full-length Boost midsole, providing the ultimate comfort underfoot.
– Available at jdsports.com or in select stores via mobile app reservation on 6/18.
– To enter for a reservation of the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Mono Ice’ in Men’s sizing, head to our mobile app on Monday, 6/14 at 11am EST. Reservations will close on Monday, 6/14 at 4pm EST.
– Reserved pairs can be picked up in store.
– STATUS members, redeem your points for more entries.
– No pairs will be sold in stores on 6/18, only at jdsports.com