Since it first arrived to great fanfare during NBA All-Star Weekend in Chicago in 2019, the YZY QNTM has certainly cemented itself as an icon among Kanye West’s signature adidas sneaker line.
The YZY QNTM features an upper composed of embroidered mono mesh that provides a soft, resilient thread with a synthetic suede overlay that offers toe protection and durability. Reflective material throughout the inner webbing and heel counter emits light in darkness.
The YZY QNTM elevates the cushioning experience with a reengineered full-length drop-in Boost midsole that provides optimal comfort where consumers need it most. A semi-translucent clear TPU cage wraps the Boost and adds a distinct design element to the model while the herringbone patterned rubber outsole offers optimal traction.
The latest version, the YZY QNTM ‘Flash Orange,’ will be available in Men’s sizing on 5/22 at jdsports.com and in stores via mobile app reservation.
– Available at jdsports.com or in select stores via mobile app reservation on 5/22.
– To enter for a reservation of the YZY QNTM ‘Flash Orange’ in Men’s sizing, head to our mobile app on Monday, May 17 at 11am EST. Reservations will close on Monday, May 17 at 5pm EST.
– Reserved pairs can be picked up in store.
– STATUS members, redeem your points for more entries.
– No pairs will be sold in stores on 5/22, only at jdsports.com.