Summer 2021, baby. It’s here and it’s shaping up to be a wild one.
You’re gonna be outside and you’re gonna be dressing to impress after a whole year of laying low and rocking loungewear.
And if the folks around your neighborhood are anything like me personally, their eyes are gonna be on your kicks first and foremost.
Jumpman of all brands knows this, and the upcoming Air Jordan 1 retro release is doubling down on the eye-catching factor.
The Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG ‘Light Fusion Red’ is pure summertime heat. Gorgeous white tumbled leather makes up the upper, while the namesake Light Fusion Red shade appears on the leather overlays with Laser Orange Swooshes and collars atop a black outsole.
The Nike Air logos on the tongue tags are brought to life in a red-to-orange gradient for an extra touch of heat on a colorway that sure ain’t an OG, but is a definite must-cop.
Turn heads with your feet when the Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG ‘Light Fusion Red’ arrives on 6/12 in Men’s sizing at jdsports.com and in stores via mobile app reservation.
– Available at jdsports.com or in select stores via mobile app reservation on 6/12.
– To enter for a reservation of the Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG ‘Light Fusion Red’ in Men’s sizing, head to our mobile app on Tuesday, 6/1 at 3pm EST. Reservations will close on Monday, 6/7 at 3pm EST.
– Reserved pairs can be picked up in store.
– STATUS members, redeem your points for more entries.
– No pairs will be sold in stores on 6/12 only at jdsports.com