What’s an ice cream sundae without a cherry on top?
Picture that white whipped cream on top of your scoop on a hot summer day with the bright-red cherry sitting at the summit.
That’s the mental image that’s conjured by the upcoming Air Jordan 12 Retro ‘Twist.’
Replace whipped cream with clean white tumbled leather and faux-lizard skin mudguards, then add some hits of bright metallic University Red into the mix.
And in case you didn’t know, the ‘Cherry’ theme has a long history with the Jumpman brand. One of the AJ 12’s OG colorways, nicknamed after the fruit, used Varsity Red mudguards to contrast with the white leather.
Jordan Brand retroed the ‘Cherry’ in 2009 and 2017 and dropped a ‘Reverse Cherry’ in 2016 to satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth.
Sweeten up your summer rotation when the Air Jordan 12 Retro ‘Twist’ releases in Men’s and Kids’ sizing on 7/24 at jdsports.com and in stores via mobile app reservation.
– Available at jdsports.com or in select stores via mobile app reservation on 7/24.
– To enter for a reservation of the Air Jordan 12 Retro ‘Twist’ in Men’s sizing, head to our mobile app on Friday, 7/16 at 1pm EST. Reservations will close on Monday, 7/19 at 3pm EST.
– Reserved pairs can be picked up in store.
– STATUS members, redeem your points for more entries.
– No pairs will be sold in stores on 7/24, only at jdsports.com