What immediately comes to mind when you think of the word “stealth?”
For me, it’s definitely stealth bombers, the aircraft able to avoid radar detection.
That aviation connection makes ‘Stealth’ the perfect colorway nickname for an upcoming Air Jordan 5, the model which famously takes design cues from Mustang fighter planes used in World War II.
The Air Jordan Retro 5 ‘Stealth’ is a throwback to a 2006 release that appeared in similar colors, but with some subtle updates for the 2021 version.
The iconic silhouette we all know and love comes with a white genuine leather upper, Stealth Grey midsoles with Hyper Royal highlighting the sockliner, Jumpman tongue logos and outsoles.
Blue-speckled-black details appear on the famous “flames” design at the medial midsoles to round out the fresh look.
– Available at jdsports.com or in select stores via mobile app reservation on 3/27.
– To enter for a reservation of the Air Jordan 5 Retro ‘Stealth’ in Men’s sizing, head to our mobile app on Thursday, 3/18 at 10am EST. Reservations will close on Monday, 3/22 at 1pm EST.
– Reserved pairs can be picked up in store.
– STATUS members, redeem your points for more entries.
– No pairs will be sold in stores on 3/27, only at jdsports.com