As local governments allow, we’re dedicated to reopening our stores. Though we’re excited to welcome you back into our stores, our customers and store team is our top priority. Keeping that in mind, we’ve taken additional measures to ensure everyone’s safety. Be sure to check out this link to see if your JD store is open. Once your store reopens you might have a few ways to shop:
Check out a detailed breakdown of our new in-store experience.
- Enable shop by store on jdsports.com
- Click the toggle button to enable the “shop by store” feature.
- Pick a store location
- Search your location to choose your store and shop items available at that location. Please note – if no items show up, your store may not be open or products may not be available.
- Proceed to checkout
- Add the item to your bag and finish up your order.
- Pick up your order
- After placing your order, you’ll receive a confirmation email. You will get another email once your order is ready to be picked up at your local store. Bring the confirmation email and your ID to pick up your purchase.
Contact-Free Curbside Pickup
- Shop on jdsports.com
- Select “pick up in store” when you add items to your bag
- Check your email inbox
- You’ll receive two emails – one notifying you that your order is ready and a follow-up email with Contact-Free Curbside Pickup instructions including a call number and location for pickup.
- Pick it up
- Call when you arrive at the designated pickup location. We’ll deliver your items to your vehicle, safely and contact-free.
For the most up-to-date information on store reopenings, stay tuned here and follow us Twitter/Instagram.